Free Web Counters
Web Counters
The F BombCast: A brand new countdown to a secret crisis

Friday, May 23, 2008

A brand new countdown to a secret crisis

Hi everyone.  I feel a little like Troy McClure but You may know me from such Blogs as Thank God its Wednesday and podcast segments as Good Comic Bad Comic on the Comic Book on the Comic Book Savant Podcast.

My name is TJ and I go by Gardnerisgod on both the Comic Forums and Skype.  

Sometime before my Daughter was born last year i approached James of the Comic Book Savant about doing my own Podcast.  We both thought it would be a great idea.  Here's the rub,  I'm a lazy motherfucker and if I don't have something to kick me in the ass then i will  keep putting things off.  So here enters my idea.  Let me get another person to do the cast with me and they will be the boot to kick me in the Ass.  

So enters Mike, redjakk on the forum. I recalled he mentioned something about wanting to do a podcast.  Well we both have similar ideals and loves.  So the match is perfect.

Then enters the third mic.  My buddy Kevin is a lover of many comics but the problem with him is that he has a real job that keeps him in the City (NYC but then again in my mind that is the only city) until 9 some nights so he won't be available to record when we are.  (plus he is a tech moron that i will have to walk through every little fucking step) So he will be the staple third mic when we can record on Saturdays.  When we record on our regular night we may have a rotating schedule of third mics.

So anyway this podcast will be about Comics, Beer, Movies, and whatever the fuck we want.  It will be on the Comic Book Savants feed so if you're subscribed to that your stuck with us. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!  (do you like what i did there i even made my laugh a comic reference).

So we should be up and running soon Keep your ears peeled 

No comments: