Free Web Counters
Web Counters
The F BombCast: First Blog ever and my Indy thoughts

Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Blog ever and my Indy thoughts

Hi all you future F-bombcast loving people (I wanna start of my blogging and podcast life asfucking positive as possible) I am a mere 8 hours after watching the new Indy movie...yeah all you fucking geeks know what the name of the movie I am talking about is, I am NOT going to spell the fucking thing out. I type fucking slow enough as it is with out having to type out probably the worse aspect of this flick.

This movie fucking rocks....yeah rocks....I am a huge (in more ways than one) lover of all things Indy and I went into this movie with much trepidation and low expectations. I have avoided all posts and reviews, except for your co-worker comments, cuz they just feel the need to shit on any positive aspect of your fucking life because their life is such a huge pile of pusculating dog vomit and they want you to come down to their level of hell and play....well fuck you ya fucktards

I get to the movie late...and I miss the previews...I almost walked, out I hate missing the fucking previews...but I went found my seat and seethed for about 3 minutes until the Speilberg magic grabbed my nipples and started to twist.

The only reviews (if you can dignify the comments I have heard around my workplace as such) are that Harrison Ford does not act like Indiana, well you know why, because Harrison Ford is acting like Indiana after having been through a bunch of shit over a period of 20 fucking years...OK ...he is 20 fucking years older. You will act a whole lot different in 2o years.

This movie has some of the best stuntwork I have ever seen in an Indiana Jones movie, some of the best set pieces and some of the best choreographed fights in an Indy movie. I expected the computer effects to be amazing and I was not dissappointed, my only bitch was the final scene after the final escape did not quite seem real...admittedly it was a very hard effect to pull off and they did well, but not quite well enough. Harrison Ford is in amazing shape for a 60+ year old man, as can be attested by one movie scene where he is well ...naked.

The acting is no better or worse than what you will get in any Indy movie. Speilberg's directing is just fucking fun, the man knows how to get the best camera shots for some tense, hold on tight to the seat in front, you are almost there action....news flash....the man can direct. One thought that kept popping into my head was, what if Speilberg had directed any Star Wars film....the magic that Lucas and Speilberg have together cannot be denied.

In all I have to rank this Indy movie as my 3rd favorite of the series and I give this flick 9 out of 10 kicks to the groin............Later, Mike

No comments: