Free Web Counters
Web Counters
The F BombCast: DVD Sale at my local Blockbuster

Friday, June 6, 2008

DVD Sale at my local Blockbuster

The sign at my local Blockbuster had a sign out proclaiming 3 pre-viewed DVD's for 20 dollars. The sign has been up for a month and a half so I had some money in my pocket cuz I just got payed so what the fuck, I decided to see what they might have left....Well, I am much poorer but DVD wealthy....Cloverfield, Aliens Vs Predator Requiem, Shoot ém Up, 3:10 to Yuma, Stardust, Resident Evil:Apocalypse, Resident Evil:Extinction, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, and Shrek The Third.


I will give my opinion on these movies after I watch them....It will give me something to ramble on about until my next big Movie review. Sex in th......Kidding.....my testicles shrunk just writing that out as a joke.....The Incredible Hulk will be my next big movie event....hopefully it will come close to my Iron Man, Speed Racer, And Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull movie experiences.....but probably no cake (sad face) Later Fuckers..................Mike

No comments: