Free Web Counters
Web Counters
The F BombCast: Heroes Con 2008 Requeim for a Paycheck

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heroes Con 2008 Requeim for a Paycheck

Well folks this past weekend most of us at the fbombcast (we missed you Mike) headed down to Charlotte for Heroes Con. Much fun was had by all (but beware the Dogfish Head Ale) and it was great to meet everyone from the boards finally. A special shout out to our fabulous host the Godfather of our feed Mr. James Harris the Comic Book Savant. Great to meet you my friend you are a god among men. Anyway I inflicted serious damage to my wallet with all the great deals and thought I would clue you guys in to waht I picked up.

Hellboy Vol.1
Wanted (Apparently the movie totally differs from the comic which saddens me)
God Save The Queen
Ultimates 2
The Authority Vol. 1
Catwoman: The Dark End of the Street
Supreme Power
Watchmen (Yes I know I'm really late to the party on this one)

Also picked up an obscene amount of back issues and was able to complete quite a few runs the gem of which was the completion of my Grant Morrison New X-Men run.

Of course having zero willpower I also picked up me weekly haul yesterday so I'm really broke. That's all for now the fabulous Dave will be giving the full Heroes Con rundown at some point. Later

Kevin

No comments: