Free Web Counters
Web Counters
The F BombCast: My Heroes Con Goodies

Friday, June 27, 2008

My Heroes Con Goodies


First of all Heroes was a blast but would have been much cooler with Mike there. (missed you buddy)

Here is a picture of 3/4 of the f bombCast.

Well Heroes Con was a blast. I got to hang with my two best friends and meet a ton of people that i have talked to forever and really get to know them.

I spent a littel too much and got so drunk saturday night that i don't remember most of the night.

Here is what i got:

Trades:
JLA (morrison run) Vol 1,2,3 & 4
Hulk Visionary Peter David Vol 1,2 & 3
Young Avengers Vol 1 & 2
Owly Vol 1 & 2
XXXombies signed by Rick Remender

A Joker Sketch by Avery Butterworth
A Guy Gardner Sketcch form the Mini Marvels guy (Chris something)

I got a ton of Alan Grant/Garth Ennis Demon (I now only have 8 issues to go)
Hitman 1
Crypt of Dawn 4 issues

I think that's it but i will update if i can remember anything else.

Talk to you later,

TJ

No comments: