Free Web Counters
Web Counters
The F BombCast: My brain still ain't right

Friday, June 27, 2008

My brain still ain't right

I really meant to blog earlier this week. Monday I was off from work and had ALL day with nothing to do, but I HAD to be a lazy fuck and sleep off my Heroes Con hangover. Not the kind of hangover TJ and Kevin were lucky enough to get. You see I was the driver for our little adventure and driving through the night on Thursday then all day on Sunday has scrambled my brain. I will be finished listening to Episode 1 featuring James "Magic Stick" Harris soon and will have a complete rundown....or at least A rundown for you kiddies hopefully later tonight. Right now I'm debating whether to go see Wanted, Hulk or being a real winner and going to Wall-E. Probably Hulk, since Ed Norton is a man-crush of mine.

Like T and Kevin, I walked away from the weekend with my wallet significantly lighter. I went a little trade crazy, so excited that I found the 3rd trade of Wormwood Gentleman Corpse, I went through every box looking for the 2nd (and failing incidently) and buying a whole lot more than I had intended.

My haul:

DMZ 4
Nextwave 2
Ninja Scroll
Heaven and Earth 1 & 2
Wormwood GC 3
Criminal Macabre 1
Spawn: blood & salvation
The Goon 1 (FANTATIC BTW)
Ocean
Kwaidan
Lions, Tigers and Bears 1 (for my gf)
and Age of Reptiles....this one has no dialogue just LOTS and LOTS of dinosaurs yay!


Also, got a couple of prints...too big to post just now, and an original drawing from Guy Davis (B.P.R.D. and just a REALLY nice guy).


OK going to the movies. You bitches be good.


Hugs and Kisses,

The D-dizzle funkmeister Dave

No comments: